01 February 2009

twenty-five things

I have gotten enough tags from friends about twenty-five random things that I'm going to respond, but do not feel like you have to:

1. I don't really like my music collection. I like a lot of the music one it, but there are so many pieces (songs) that I want that I have never gotten around to getting. Just other priority.

2. Operatic singing is my favorite feeling in the world. I wish I could explain the number of journey's of the mind I have in a three minute song. It's beautiful.

3. I sang for my dorm-mates last night. All of them. It was a little weird, but I'm not complaining. It was good to sing again.

4. I still crave Angelo Broccatto's pancotta.

5. I'm growing my hair out, mainly so I will be more aware of the amount of time that has gone by over the next two years. I'll probably end up cutting it at some point.

6. I'm much more Texan than Southern in mind-set and taste; i.e. I don't like salty greens or sweet tea and I could live on Blue Bell and tortillas.

7. I have a "learning disability" that makes it difficult to read chords in music which is the main reason I've really never gotten into playing piano even though I love it.

8. I think that I am very blessed in my relatives.

9. Some of my very favorite movies are not in English.

10. I also love old movies. I could watch Philadelphia Story everyday.

11. I am amazed by how fresh the Scriptures remain to me after the number of years I've been reading them.

12. I'm a follower of Christ above all other things.

13. I have joined with Southern Baptists because I believe they are dedicated to the Scriptures and are dedicated to the Mission of God through the Co-operative program, all other issues aside.

14. I am amazed by artists. There are so many pieces that I have spent hours staring at and I consider those moments precious.

15. I love to walk along bodies of water.

16. Really I love walking anywhere in windy weather. I even like the sting of my ears when I walk back inside of a building.

17. I'm trying to accept my limits while not limiting myself.

18. If I don't think about it, I say, "whale" rather than, "well"; "sail" rather than "sell"; "seal" rather than "sill." I also have trouble saying prayer because I lived in Lubbock, Texas as a small child.

19. I boycott Walmart. I think after two years, it's just a matter of stubborness. I know I'm not changing anything, except what stuff I buy for myself. I'm still glad I do.

20. One of the things I most look forward to in Vienna is the street markets.

21. My feet hurt everyday. I wish I could have reconstruction surgery on them.

22. I love fruits and vegetables.

23. I cannot wait to sell my car and not drive to two years. I wish I never had to drive again.

24. I spend at least half of every year of my life with a Beach Boys song stuck in my head. Right now, "won't it be nice if we were older and we didn't have to wait so long . . . " is running through my head.

25. I dream. Attainable goals are hard to me to make. I'm working on that.

The END!!!

1 comment:

Lance said...

#6 and #18

yyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

bring on the TEXAN!

yer gonna be mighty welcome hier!