13 February 2009

Silly Things for Friday: Karma Police

What does your music library say about you?

*Put Your iTunes, winamp, mp3 player or whatever on SHUFFLE*For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating)*You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense*Include any comments in parenthesis*

What do your friends say about you?
"Fitter Happier" Radiohead (I hope not!)

2. How would your coworkers describe you?
"Forgiveness" Luna Halo (Sounds about right.)

3. How would you describe yourself?
"Frommer's Best of Paris" (Hmmm. Not sure how this got on my MP3)

4. What do you like in a romantic partner?
"Good Times Gonna Come" Aqualung

5. How do you feel today?
"Good Vibrations" The Beach Boys (*giggle* I am in a good mood.)

6. What is your life's purpose?
"Grace" Jeff Buckley

7. What is your motto?
"Hallelujah" Jeff Buckley (the last two are interesting . . . not Christian songs FYI but pretty on anyway.)

8. What do you think about the most?
And I'll "Hang on to You" Luna Halo (I want this to be true.)

9. What are you going to do on your next vacation?
"Haiti" Arcade Fire (Hahahaha! It's is great how this makes sense, but is probably not true.)

10. What do you think of your first love/date?
"He Woke Me Up Again" Sufjan Stevens

11. What is your life story?
"Heart in Hand" Bethany Nobles (That's right on.)

12. What did you do yesterday?
"Heaven" Luna Halo (My player is loving them today.)

13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
"Heaven When We're Home" Wailin' Jennys (SO true.)

14. What describes your wedding?
"Hold Nothing Back" Copeland (Very nice.)

15. What will they play at your funeral?
"Holy" Bethany Nobles (I probably would make her play at my funeral. But that's just mean.)

16. What is your obsession?
"Horton Hears a Who" Dr. Seuss (Yes, a person's a person, no matter how small.)

17. What is your biggest fear?
"I Remember" Damien Rice

18. What is your biggest secret?
"I'll Look Around" Madeleine Peyroux

19. What is your biggest turn-on?
"I'll See You in My Dreams" Django Reinhardt

20. How do you describe your friends?
"I'm Alright" Bethany Nobles (She's one anyway.)

21. What would you do with a million dollars?
"If I Fall" Aqualung

22. What is your opinion of sex?
"In the Backseat" Arcade Fire (Wow. What can I say?)

23. What is your biggest regret?
"In the Devil's Territory" Sufjan Stevens

24. What would you rather be doing right now?
"In His Temple as in the Hearts of Man for Whom Saved the Earth" Sufjan Steven (absolutely)

25. What will you post this list as?
"Karma Police" Radiohead

1 comment:

Lance said...

uhhh...

either your shuffle isn't working properly or you missed the team requirement that at least 1/2 of your music collection must be made up of songs by Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Brooks and Dunn or George Strait.

;-)
Lance