22 April 2009

Chaneling

No Cable (no TV either, but that's beside the point.)
No phone (Yes, I got Cake in my head, too.)
No internet (That one's the real bummer.)

Today a UPC installer came to house and politely ignored all my drying laundry as he tried to get me all connected with the world, but after working for almost on hour he concluded that something was not right and the company will call me and make another appointment.
ct that I can see the Technical University Library and street cars from my window.

My friends have been so incredibly helpful. I already feel like family. We had a meeting this morning that was more like a house ch gathering than what I usually think of meetings. The financial and business orientation meeting is on Friday so everybody please pray that I will suddenly grow the capacity to understand money matters! I'm sure Lance, my supervisor, will be give the remedial version so I will be sure to keep up. I mean, I got my first energy bill today and I can't read it at all! That and my other bills and contracts are going with my to get this all sorted out.

Speaking of my super. Carrie is recovering beautifully after her radiation and chemo therapy. Thank you all for pring. Her sugery is coming in five weeks so pray that she'll be able to exercise so she can keep her strength up after the surgery. She's taking really good care of herself and the doctors say that the tumor is not even visible anymore, so I am confident that Father is giving her a solid cure.

No comments: