28 January 2009

Here We Are!

So, I thought for a second that I would have wireless internet connection from my little dorm room, but no signal to be had. This is probably good because it's making me get out in the morning to eat breakfast and socialize a bit before sessions start for the day.

Hmm. First impressions have been wonderful. The whole campus is icy and frosted, giving the trees a magical feeling. Everyone has been so friendly and I love how many people who are here who are going to Europe. I'm never going to have to stay in a Hotel in Paris, the western islands of Scotland, Brussels . . . not to mention more exotic locales.

I'm also feelings desperately behind. People refer to things I have no idea about, I realized yesterday that I never actually got five churches to officially declare they would be my prayer partners, and I can't shake a feeling of sleepiness. I know that I'll get used to things by the end. And then on to the next thing!

Oh, Christina Elledge just walked up!
Write later.

No comments: