04 March 2009

Almost Spring

For three days snow has covered that ground. I love how much lighter the world is because of this water that covers the ground. All this sleding and walking in snow is turning my mind to Austria like never before. Ever time I look out a window I think of true winters to come. I think of the coming spring.

Hopes and dreams are forming in my heart. (I really hope I can figure out how to actually make things happen.) I would love to do a website that people can go to to pray for the different neighborhoods of Vienna. I want to pray around the boarders and see the characters of each place and share with other people so they can catch the vision.

I can't wait to see my apartment and my coffeehouse; my streetcar stop; my u-bahn stop. I want to see the faces of the people there. I long to walk through the botanical gardens and find my favorite spot. I want to meet my future friends. I want to find out how to order coffee; I want to find my new rhythms. I can't wait to take ballroom. I hope I can find people who love jazz.

As you can see my mind and heart are leaving this place.
Pray I can finish well here so I can start well there.

No comments: