10 April 2013

Domesticity as Procrastination

Today I have no classes. Wednesdays are usually a get-papers-written day, but not today. Instead, I went out for my weekly breakfast with a friend from church. I went by the Tarrant Baptist Association to fail to pay for an upcoming training event (technical difficulties of changing ones name...) I called the landscaping people to inform school housing they cracked my rosemary bush's pot (yes, our "love plant" is in danger) when they mowed this morning. They were so nice I decided to bake them cookies. Well, they haven't shown up, but the guy on the phone was nice all the same. Nevertheless, I've baked cookies, and posted on instagram. I cleaned the kitchen; cleaned more the mold out of - things. We have the moldiest place in North Texas. I also rearranged the pantry and labeled things. Again.

And now I'm sitting in front of the computer . . . faithful, dear thing.

Ugh. So.

Do I really need to outline this book for my presentation next week today?

Oh, right. Blogging counts as production: Ta dah! A post!

. . . So these papers . . .

No comments: