09 January 2010

Colds are Weird

So I have been laying in bed for the past 5 days. I'm so over being sick, but the dumb bug has not completely moved on. At least now my brain has cleared enough that I can fold laundry, write some thank you notes, and - oh yes - stay up until 5am reorganizing my life! Yeah. I don't know what that was about. But last night I went nuts and reorganized my desk. To be clear, didn't actually get out of bed until about 11pm and I layed down to try to go back to sleep a couple of times but my brain was starved for real-world interactions.

So I guess I was quasi nocturnal at this point. However, today I made myself get up so I have some chance of normal sleeping patterns some time in the next few days. I have to go to immigration (for real this time; not just saying so and then getting sick like this week) at 7:30 on Monday so I've got to figure out something. I thought about keeping closer to my current patterns by just staying up, but then I remembered that I am meeting my new teammates later than day AND Uni choir starts. Must be well rested for a long day. And oh, I need to get passport pictures today for my residency card in case they ever decide to give me one...

Just thought I'd get back in the habit of blogging. Check and maybe I'll actually post something of substance at some point. Probably not.

No comments: