24 September 2009

Mr. Bluesky

[So, clearly, I'm listening to ELO right now. Always reminds me of rockin' out in my brother's VW.]

In the past couple of weeks so much has happened internally and externally. I can't begin to tell all the stories, but enough to say that suddenly I have more to do than I thought possible. It's so incredible.

After almost 6 months of looking for a language partner and just being frustrated in that, I had two leads today!?! There's a Swedish girl in my Deutschkurs who told me that a German friend of her's wants a partner and she immediately thought of me. :-D I gave her my information. Let's hope it works out!

And then when I just checked my mail one of my co-workers found a site that he found a partner with really quickly. - Of course V speaks way better German than me. But, I'm going to try.

And, I as soon as I can get my paperwork finished I'm going swimming! Yippee!

No comments: